MID-COAST SMACKDOWN $50 RAFFLE OFFICIAL RULES
1. ELIGIBILITY – An entrant to the Mid-Coast Smackdown (MCSD) $50 Raffle (this Raffle) must be a natural person 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States (excluding its territories, overseas military installations and commonwealths) at the time of entry. Void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER – REGULAR RAFFLE - To enter this Raffle, purchase a Raffle ticket from a designated MCSD Raffle representative. Write all the required information on the ticket stub and give the stub to the designated MCSD representative with payment by cash or check. Payment by credit or debit card is available at midcoastsmackdown.com. Make checks payable to the Mid-Coast Smackdown. Only one Raffle ticket needs to be purchased to enter this Raffle, but there is no limit to the number of times a person can enter. Entrants may win more than one (1) prize in this Raffle.
3. HOW TO ENTER – SPECIAL SHOTGUN RAFFLE – To enter the Special Shotgun Raffle (yellow ticket), buyer must purchase $200 in regular white tickets (total 4). Special Shotgun Raffle tickets cannot be purchased separately. Entrants may be entered into the Special Shotgun Raffle as many times as eligible from purchasing $200 packets of regular white tickets. $200 in tickets must be purchased at one time to obtain Special Shotgun Raffle Ticket.
3. CONTEST PERIOD – The ticket selling period for this Raffle begins at 12:01 A.M. on November 1, 2019 and ends at 7:00 P.M. on May 30, 2020, during the MCSD Fishing Tournament Awards Banquet.
4. ADMINISTRATION – MCSD and its agencies shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, illegible, or unintelligible entries. If the administration or integrity of this Raffle is compromised or corrupted at any time, MCSD reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel this Raffle. (CAUTION: Any attempt by a contestant to deliberately damage any aspect of this Raffle or undermine its legitimate operation is a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, MCSD reserves the right to seek damages from any such contestant to the fullest extent of the law.)
5. DRAWING – Winners will be selected in a random drawing on Saturday, May 30, 2020 by the MCSD Raffle Coordinator, MCSD President, and MCSD Board Members at the Mid-Coast Smackdown Fishing Tournament Awards Banquet in Port O’Connor, Texas. Drawing will be shown and recorded via live stream video on the MCSD Facebook Page. Winners need not be present to win. Winners will be notified by the MCSD Raffle Coordinator via telephone, electronic mail (email), or social media or about May 31, 2020. Each winner will have fourteen (14) days from notification to accept their prize per the requirements in Section 9: REQUIREMENTS OF WINNERS. MCSD shall not be liable for unsuccessful efforts to notify a winner. Odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
6. AWARDING OF PRIZES – One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected and will receive a 2020 Polaris Ranger 1000 and 12’ Trailer. Other prizes will be awarded as stated on the front of the Raffle ticket. All prizes will be awarded “AS IS” and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. No substitution, exchange or transfer of prizes or cash equivalent is permitted by the winners. MCSD reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value and will notify participants. Winners are responsible for any and all taxes, fees, and surcharges on any prize awarded, including federal, state and local income taxes.
7. DELIVERY OF PRIZES –MCSD will schedule to deliver all prizes to their respective winners, except in the case of the Grand Prize, where winner will coordinate with Polaris Fun Center, 1501 S Texas Ave, Bryan, TX 77802, (979) 779-3000 and Discount Trailer & Truck Accessories, Pleasanton, TX 78064, (830) 281-2448. Offshore fishing trip to be scheduled with Capt. Danny Dorman, Coastal Charters, Port Aransas Texas. Winner of the CZ All American 12 Gauge Shotgun to arrange FFL transfer as required.
8. RELEASE – By entering this Raffle, entrant releases the Association and any of its respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees and agencies from any liability whatsoever, and waives any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this drawing or acceptance, use of or inability to use, or participation in or inability to participate in this drawing, or use of or inability to use any prize (including, without limitation, claims, suits, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.
9. REQUIREMENTS OF WINNERS – Except where prohibited, acceptance of a prize shall constitute and signify a winner’s consent to the use of his/her name, address (city and state only), voice and/or photograph for commercial, advertising and promotional purposes by MCSD without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
10. CLAIMS – By entering this Raffle, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Raffle Rules. The laws of the State of Texas apply to and govern this Raffle, and any claims must be raised and resolved in the State of Texas.
11. LIST OF WINNERS – Raffle winners will be posted on the MCSD website (www.midcoastsmackdown.com), as well as the MCSD Facebook Page on or after May 30, 2020. To obtain a list of winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Raffle Winners, Mid-Coast Smackdown, 11 Ravens Perch, Bryan, TX 77808, or email .
12. COPYRIGHT – This Raffle and all accompanying materials are Copyright © 2019 MCSD. All rights reserved. All prizes logos, service marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owner(s).
13. OBTAINING RAFFLE RULES – To obtain a written copy of the rules for this Raffle, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Raffle Winners, Mid-Coast Smackdown, 11 Ravens Perch, Bryan, TX 77808, or email
14. LICENSE – This Raffle is conducted pursuant to Charitable Raffle Enabling Act (CREA), in the State of Texas.
15. PROBLEM GAMBLING HELPLINE – If you have a gambling problem, you may call 1-800-333-HOPE for help.